Friday, April 19, 2013

Moving House Announcements

The handover date for the house is about 4 weeks away!

So I've started thinking about some announcements. I like the idea of these to give to people with all our new contact details. It's something that I have done in the past, although in the last 3 moves I didn't bother, and we missed some important mail from relatives... I'm not sure that cards like this would have prevented it from happening, but I love sending out cute things like this and since this will be our last move for a VERY long time, I'm going to make the effort!


Here are just a couple that I have found on Etsy...



Image and Card available here
Image and card available here



 
Image and Card available here


 



It's more than likely that I will end up creating something myself, but I actually may need to use one of these if I run out of time (which is VERY likely!)... I like the idea of including a photo as well. I suppose it's also a little keepsake for our family of when our home was finished also.

Have you send moving house announcements before?

No comments:

Post a Comment