Monday, April 29, 2013

And then she broke....

Image found here



The stress.

It's getting to me.

It's making my life difficult.

Sometimes.... it's hard to breathe.

My stress is only over first world problems, but at the moment there seem to be so many of them, I am finding it hard to cope at times.

I feel like I want to jump right off this rollercoaster.

I want to push the fast forward button and be in a different place.

A place where there are no 4 hour photo shoots or open for inspections for this rental that is being sold (thus meaning that I have SO much cleaning to do!)..... A place where all the packing has been completed and unpacked at the other end. A place where I don't have to go to work but can maybe work from home during my own hours (that's a big dream, ha!) so that I can be here for my children.... A place where everything goes to plan and turns out exactly as it should....

It's pretty safe to say that I am not really in such a good place right now. I am sure that I will come out the other side okay, but sometimes, it's important to stop and have a cry if you need it. I know, because this evening I broke. My eyes are feeling scratchy and my nose is runny now, and I will probably wake in the morning with a killer headache, but I am feeling a little bit better for having gotten it all out, and now I am feeling better for writing it down.

I don't want you to feel sorry for me. I am just a normal person with a HELL of a lot going on right now. I know that there are other people with A LOT bigger problems than me. I absolutely get that. I really do. But no matter how big or small your problems might be, it's important to talk about them, and if you need to - cry. It might just help to make you feel just a little bit better....

I hope that everyone else is okay this evening...


Teresa x

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear that you're going through so much Teresa. Life can get intense sometimes, where everything happens at once. I've been going through that for over a year now. I'm still hopeful though that everything is for a reason and will turn out well! Try to have a good weekend..Love Rachael xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I hope that things get better for you soon, Rachael. A year is a long time - but thinking positive like that can certainly help us to get though it x

      Delete