Thursday, November 24, 2011

Christmas Crafts - Hand print wreath





I love Christmas. It really is my favourite time of the year.


I just love decorating the house. I love the evenings, when we light the fairy lights on the tree... I could look at them twinkling for hours....


Over the weekend, we got our Christmas tree and decorations out of storage, so that we have them ready for December 1st, when we always put up our tree.
We have also started our Christmas crafts now, as there are quite a few decorations that I would like to make, and so I want Madeleine to start making them now so that we can enjoy them for all of December.


Today's craft was a lot of fun. We made this cute little wreath using Madeleine's hand prints.


I just made lots of prints of her hands.Then I cut them out and then glued them to a paper plate that I cut the centre out of.



Once we'd glued all the hands on, Madeleine decorated her wreath with some stars.
This was such a simple craft, and it looks great hanging on our wall.

2 comments:

  1. You're a lovely mummy crafting with your little girl! Christmas is so much fun, isn't it? So many gorgeous things to make. Thank you so much for your lovely comment about my new shop! Have a great weekend..Rachaelxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rachael. Love your blog, and your shop really is lovely x

    ReplyDelete