Sunday, March 24, 2013

Good Riddance to the pole!

 
 
So the hideous pole is gone.... Hallelujah! I can't tell you how happy I am!
 
 
In case you missed it. I wrote about the pole a little while ago here.
 
 
This is what you see when you look through the non existing front door now..... (I just can't wait for the front door and the garage door to go in)



Looking through the front door now


 
And this is what you see from the garage. The door on the left goes in to the entrance. The stairs will be directly in front of you, and the door on the right is for the storage under the stairs. There is quite a bit of space under there.


The solution involved a second door in the garage.


It's great that we were able to compromise and find the best solution to this problem...
 
I'll be back later in the week with lots more photos of what's been happening. Obviously we are up to gyprocking now, so I am a little behind in my updates....
 
 
Teresa x


No comments:

Post a Comment