Monday, June 6, 2011

Introductions


Hello there! It's nice to meet you.
This is my first ever blog post, and so I thought it would be fitting to start off with a little about me..... I am a wife and mummy of two... Madeleine is 2 and Christian is almost 8 weeks old now. I love being their mummy.
We live in Adelaide, and will soon be building our new home. We are still in the planning stages, and I can't wait to finish so that I can decorate!
I love to cook. The meals I serve up for dinner are always uncomplicated, yet tasty, but when I entertain I will always try something new. I have a growing collection of cookbooks, which are very well used!
I am passionate about teaching my children to cook, and so Madeleine has been cooking with me in the kitchen since she was able to sit in a high chair, and soon it will be Christian's turn as well.
I look forward to sharing some of our life and cooking adventures here on Mummalicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment